Thursday, September 27, 2007

what happen today?

Because of our project in PE, we (my classmate) decided to go to divisoria (a place where you can buy many things in lower price…) after our classes today to buy the things that we need…

This morning before going to school, the weather is so good (sunny) that’s why we decided that we should just go today, besides we didn’t have anymore free time… then at around 3 pm it started to rain, so I ask if we are still going to continue our plan because of the rain… they said that we still have to go because this day is the only day that we can go there, so in the end we still went to divisoria in spite of the heavy rain… good thing we all have our umbrellas so we didn’t get really wet…

Right now I’m looking for some picture of President Carlos P. Garcia… we have this project in history and the submission is on Friday… I was task to get some pictures because our project didn’t have any picture in it yet…

=-=-=-=-=-=

irog, kailan kaya tayo makakapag lakwatcha? hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Yup. I know about the rain. I'm on my way home when it started. Sheesh.

    Haha parehas kau ni Erin. Lakwacha tayo pag lahat tayo libre na. ^^

    ReplyDelete