Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Frustration....

For 5 months now, I've been searching the whole internet world for sellers of Ball jointed Dolls in the Philippines. I've discovered that THERE are NO RETAIL STORE that sells them here (thanks Manika Manila for the info)! So I have no Choice but to order it online. Now that's my next problem, I Don't Have a credit card and most transactions online are paid thru credit card or Paypal. I've created a paypal account but I have No Idea Where i can Get Paypal Cash (i don't know what they call it) without a credit card. T_T

Back Up plan? Wait for BJD owners here that will give their daughter/son away for adoption (found out in some forums that "adoption" is the term use by owners when they sell their dolls... cute!). i've found some in multiply but i was too late (their already adopted). lol.. I guess I'll just continue waiting for now.. until either i find a seller/doll out for adoption/seller of paypal cash/or i get my own credit card... Ciou! ^_^

::::::::::I got my eyes set on::::::::::
f-doll 1/3 Nina
f-doll 1/4 Lagina
Doll-Zone 1/4 Shoyo
DOD 1/3 Shall


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Madz, from MM. You can try to apply for an Eon Card from Unionbank. Its similar to a regular savings account, but you can link that to your Paypal account. :) Just Google for more info.

    Btw, I don't really add people on my LJ since I don't really use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! My name's Arvie a fellow MM member. As what Madz said, you can get an Eon Card from Union Bank amd it works like a credit card too (except that you have to deposit money into it.)

    I see that you've already got your eyes on some pretty sculpt. I think you should really go to a doll that really speaks to you other than adopting it just for the sake of having a doll. :)

    Goodluck with your doll hunting and you can always join meet ups to see the dolls in person which I highly recommend! :D

    Goodluck and hope to meet you on future MM gatherings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your help! will try to drop by the bank when I have the time. I hope that this can be my solution for many months of frustration..

    PS: I've browse some of your blogs and i Really Really love Naya. She's so Pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to help fellow Manika Manila members and future BJD owners. I was once on your shoes so I know the feeling. :D

    Oh and thank you for loving her! She's sending you her regards! ^^

    ReplyDelete