Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First ever international Purchase...

My First ever international Purchase. I ordered some accessories from Alice's Collection. The package arrived last monday but I wasn't able to open it till friday because i had it Shipped in Pampanga. ( coz I got too scared of customs and i was hoping that i won't get taxed in the province). My mom was the one who received the package so I got a little nervous (does not support my hobby), luckily, Alice's Collection did not include the invoice so i was able to convince my mom that the things that I bought are just cheap items. ^_^ oh, and She said that she paid the deliveryman P100. i don't know if i was taxed or if it's just "post office fee".

Sorry if I babble... this is officially my 1st Dollie Post... (longest one so far....) ^_^

KC excited for her new stuff......


Let's OPEN IT!


Waiting..... KC is wearing a set of clothes that i sewed from an old school uniform of my niece.


things that i ordered..


Alice in Wonderland set..


School Uniform


boots


silicon head-cap. to prevent her hair from always Falling. T_T


and her long-haired Wig. (sorry for my hand, this is the only picture that i have)


all of it!


trying on her wig....


KC looks like she's smirking on this picture.. (KC: finally! i get to wear proper bjd clothes.)


KC: Yay for my boots!


KC: Alice in Wonderland? because it's from Alice's Collection?

EXTRAS:




PS: i got denied on DOA. can anybody please help me on registering again? i tried sending a message on the mods of DOA but I haven't heard from them yet. T_T

PSS: KC forced me to buy her more clothes.. she used the 4 C's on me.. (complement, compare, cry, compromise).. So, i ordered again! ah! bye savings...

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st international purchase! KC looks lovely in that brown uniform set.

    Oh dear resin children are an expert with the 4Cs LOL! they can never have enough clothes wigs eyes and shoes or even worst companions LOL!

    I'll be in Pampanga soon-ish most of my resin children are there now...so if your in pampanga and wanna meet just PM me ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! because of obvious reasons (funds), I've been resisting KC on her request for a companion. lol

    I thought that there are no bjd owners in pampanga? I didn't saw "pampanga" in the ManikaManila Census. Sure! i'll contact you for a meet sometime.. I'm currently staying in manila coz i'm still looking for a job. add me up in fb? malou_rinoa@y.c

    thanks again for your comment and KC says Hi! ^_^

    ReplyDelete