Sunday, September 23, 2012

KC's Post # 2

Hello to all (resin or flesh)! This is Katarzyna Clarisse, KC for short, blogging to share my latest purchase.
 
If you have read Malou’s Prior Post, you already know how long it took for these products to finally reach me. I quote “20 days for item preparation, 7 days of delayed shipment, 3 days of actual shipping, 9 days in customs and 4 days in a local post office somewhere”. Not to mention the Stress Malou Experienced when she found out that the package was passed to customs. She even asked her Aunt to talk to their Broker, Panic much? Lol! Luckily, her mother knows someone from the post office in their province. So instead of picking up the package herself, which would mean her being absent from work for a day, her mom’s friend just claimed it for her. 

Now, without further delay, here is what I bought.

PS:  Malou paid for all of these, I just choose what I like from the catalogue.  ^_^
IMG_4436
Here is the parcel! =D

IMG_4447
With my Giant scissors.....

IMG_4451
CUT CUT CUT CUT....

IMG_4457
OPEN!

IMG_4464
another Plastic inside a plastic...

IMG_4468
KC: "Malou, take a picture of me with these"
Malou: "Hurry up! i'm almost out of battery."

(and the camera battery died on us....hahaha...)

after 15 min of waiting,
IMG_4470
what's inside my parcel

IMG_4474
I had to go down from the chair
IMG_4513
New Shoes!

a60d5756-415f-4b1a-aa5f-9b30162009d8wallpaper
4 clothes, 2 wig, 1 shoes, new strings and a free 1/3 head! talk about SHOPPING! I'm a Shopaholic. =D

2e60c0b1-54e0-4a44-8876-cfcf2404027dwallpaper
KC: me trying my new clothes. one for coplay, one for strolling around the mall and 1 for when i come with malou on her office (shsss.. don't tell her, i'll just sneak in on her bag.. =D )
malou: "hey! i heard that."
KC: hehehe.. oh, malou didn't let me try the school uniform. she said its for my future sister. I will tell you more about her when I get the info from malou. right now she's keeping it a secret from me (detective mode).

IMG_4533
KC: me with all of my new things.

thanks for spending the time to read my post. till next time! ciao! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Awesome loot! And oooh the free Doll Factory head~! She looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete