Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NSW: Jamberoo Adventure!


Jamberoo is a Water theme park located in “1215 Jamberoo Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533”. For more information about the park you can visit their website (http://www.jamberoo.net). This action park was my first tourist destination here in Sydney. My cousin, with her friends, had planned to go here as an end of summer outing. Since I’ve just arrived in Sydney at that time, they decided to take me with them. The only thing that I can remember is that “It’s really cold!” (Even thought they said that its still summer). Hey! I grew up in a country where 20 degree is considered cold. I experience all the rides except the “Giant Mammoth River” and “Tantrum Alley” because the queue is really long and the park closes at 5:30 in the afternoon. If you want to ride them all, be sure to come at opening time! ^_^















No comments:

Post a Comment