Saturday, May 16, 2015

NSW: Auburn Botanic Garden

Just because I wanted to see Cherry Blossoms! =D

I saw an announcement in Facebook about the Sakura Festival in Auburn Botanic Garden here in Oz. Being a Japanese obsessed fan, seeing cherry blossoms for real (not on TV or picture) is included on my bucket list. At that time, all I can think of is "its now or never". My solution? Taking my niece to an impromptu outing to Auburn. 

OOTD for the day here. 

Lovely bird (?) that you will see upon entering the garden.

The garden doesn't have a lot of sakura tree, just a short pathway lined with them. But at least, I SAW REAL SAKURA..  =D



Best shoot of the Day. Sakura up close and personal. My favourite picture for this trip (I even use it as my background image for my devices).


My travel buddy.


We even saw tinker bell having her photoshoot! =D (credits to the cosplayer, I didn't get her name coz the garden is packed. "sorry" for taking your picture without asking for your permission).


Perfection....








but first, let me take a picture with the girl in a kimono.. (I so wanted to have my own kimono!)



See those people?! make your own strategy on how you can have a picture with the cherry blossoms (so popular!)



No comments:

Post a Comment