Saturday, May 27, 2017

Chili’s : Singapore

Hello Hello!

Just decided to share some pictures from Chili’s Singapore.


During one of my visits in SG, My cousin took me for dinner at Chili’s. She recommends that I try their unlimited Nachos and Fajita. My response, “why not?!”. And there starts our adventure to Chili’s Tanglin Mall.


We decided to go after work, which is around 9 PM. However, it being a Friday evening, it was packed with people. We had to wait for about 20 minutes before we were seated. There was only the two of us so we can’t really order a lot. As my cousin had recommended Nachos and Fajita, of course, we ordered those two! Along with bottomless coke and a burger for sharing. Nope! No beer or alcoholic drinks for us. My cousin has to work the following morning and I don’t really drink 😓.   I think we did about 3 refills for the nachos, 3 for coke and the most awesome part? We had addition refill of Nachos for take-out (take-away, to go). How cool was that? We paid around 80 SGD for two people (P2640). Might be a little expensive. 😉


BTW: I went to SG  nearing the Christmas season that’s why there were Christmas decorations everywhere. 


Rating (out of 5) 


Price: 3 

A little pricey just for 2 people.

Ambiance: 4 

Instagram worthy 😉 (note: They serve alcoholic drinks so expect that there will be people drinking and catching up. I may be a little noisy.) 

Service: 3 

I'm giving a 3 (overall) just because we had to wait before we were able to find a seat. It was so busy! However, I'll give a 5 for their waiters/attendants because they really make sure that the customers are satisfied.  😁 

Food: 4 

Food is great.



I also saw this cool Iron Man statue. 😁









No comments:

Post a Comment