Friday, August 18, 2017

Taipei Taiwan Travel Video

Hello hello! 😀

I'm too lazy to sort out and edit pictures from my recent travel ( I got around 1000+) right now. For the mean time, I decided to just post a video. I was planning on showing a short snippet for each place I visited. However, I found out that I was not able to take video in some places. 😂

I'll try to find some motivation and battle my laziness in order to sort/edit pictures and write the actual blog post.

I put "ft. Bro Bear" in the video because he was my companion for the duration of this trip.

Places we visited:

  • Shifen
  • Jiufen
  • Shilin Night Market
  • Taipei Zoo
  • Maokong
  • Zhinan Temple
  • Dazhi Bridge
  • Raohe Night Market
  • Taipei 101
  • Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
  • Ximending

AN: I am LOVING the emoji feature right now. If you notice from my recent posts, I'm now using EMOJIs! 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment