Friday, September 1, 2017

Chinatown : Sydney NSW

Hi all!

I want to share an edited video for the Chinese New Year Celebration here in Sydney. For this event, I was with my friend Cyrl, hence, the video title (ft. Cyrl).

It is actually a month long event with scheduled performances every weekend. We specifically went on a Saturday for the lion/dragon dance and the evening fireworks display.

Special thanks to Ate Cy for accompanying me to different events! 😘

AN: This is another late post. At least it didn't take me a year to post it this time. 😉
AAN: If you are wondering why I've been posting videos lately instead of the usual pictures, the answer is: 
I am too lazy to sort out and edit thousands of pictures. I find it easier to edit the videos, just have to drag and drop in iMovie and cut some of them. Also, most of the videos are already on youtube. I just posted them as private before. 😅






No comments:

Post a Comment