Saturday, March 3, 2018

Home Thai Kitchen : Sydney

What's for Din-din? It's THAI FOOD! ^_^

Since I've finished watching 2 Moons the series, I've been wanting to try "Thai Pink Milk" (Nom-Yen). Hey! It looks yummy (and it's Pink)!

Luckily, my friend Nadine was in the mood to eat out. I searched the net for all Thai Restaurant's in Sydney who has Nom-yen in their Menu. That's hard work I tell you. Not all Thai restaurants have it. I think I've actually only seen two restaurants and one of them is a little far from the city proper.

And the restaurant of choice? Home Thai Kitchen near Townhall Station. 😁

There was already a queue by the time we arrived (around 6 pm). We waited around 20 minutes before we were actually seated. 

Of course, I ordered nom-yen! Along with stir-fry pork belly, bbq ribs and steamed rice.We also had mango sticky-rice and durian with sticky-rice for desserts. BTW: It was my first time tasting Durian. It tastes weird. emoji

Rating (out of 5)

Price: 4
Medium range. It costs us about $70 (P2,800) for 2 people.

Ambiance: 3
Food is Instagram worthy 😉. However, they used dim lights around the restaurant with spotlights around major places (kitchen, stairs, and rails). Hence, we cannot get a good picture with us on it.

Service: 4
Service was great. The staff is very attentive and they were able to cook and serve our order within a reasonable time. The only thing negative about it was that we had to wait a while before we were seated.

Food: 5
Love it! Especially my Thai Pink Milk! My friend said it's too sweet though. I think it's fine because Thai-food is a little spicy. The sweetness of the nom-yen negates/lessens the spiciness. AN: Well, at least that's how I see it. (sweat drop). 








The start of the night, Nom-yen! 😍 
See how pink it is??


No comments:

Post a Comment