Thursday, August 20, 2015

Red and White

One of the things that I enjoy doing is taking pictures (talking to self: obvious from all your post!). I even dream of becoming a photographer! ^_^ 

Aside from Michi, my Shi Tzu,  I sometimes ask my sister to be my guinea pig. =p 

As I was cleaning my computer, I saw a lot of pictures of my sister modeling for me. Hence my decision to include her pictures on my blog. I'll be posting some of the shoots that I've taken where I used my sister as my subject.

Trivia: Me and my sister have poor eyesight. Both of us wear eyeglasses. We are literally blind without them. 


White-Red-Tan


Location: Our Room 
Hair and Make-up : Clare
Photographer : Louie

Glasses - Versus
Watch - DKNY
Pandora Charms and Bracelet


Inner Cami - Uniqlo
Blazer - The SM Store
Skirt - Landmark Department Store
Heels - Payless Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment