Tuesday, October 2, 2007

always problematic...


I’m not feeling well right now. My head I aching, we have exams tomorrow and I just found out that there are problems at home… (Home, province where my parent and brother are right now…).
Headache
            Because of our final exams in PE tomorrow (physical fitness), I got home late because our group still made some steps that are to be presented for the exam… before that, we just had lots of quizzes which made my head ache and my energy level zero…
Exams
            Beside our final exam in PE, we still have 2 exams after that… one in economics and the other in theology… so instead of resting after this, I still need to review for the exam…
Problems at home
            I just found out that my brother’s standing at school is not good… my father is so angry that he wouldn't talk with ether my brother or mother… I just found out because my mom told me to txt my dad and all… then to top it all, my dad texted me this… “ nanay: elo anak? Naipadala ko na nga pala sa kartero ang 50k na tuition mo. Ipinagbili na kase naming ung kalabaw natin eh… ang mahal pala kapag automotive ang course mo. Chaka nga pala wala na rin tayong alagang baboy, nipagbili na rin ng tatay mo para dun sa sinasabi mong project na N75… kasama din dun ung baon mo na 7k para sa recollection mo sa glorieta… cguro ang laking monesteryo nu…”. So I got kind of pressured because I feel like I need to have good grade so that my parents will not be disappointed…
Conclusion:
            Hay! I don’t know what to do anymore… I need to think this out but I also need to review for my exams… well I’ll just have to try and give my best. I guess?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Irog kumusta ka naman? Hay, sana di ka namomoblema…  hehehe… itatawa ko nalang to… ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wah Irog ganyan din ang state of mind ko ngayon. T_T Lapit na ng finals kaya busy mode ulet. God bless sayo. Matalino ka naman eh kaya mo yan. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete