Wednesday, October 3, 2007

not feeling well... again...


Today’s update

Bad mood… I’m not feeling well again.  Because of the continuous raining this afternoon, the streets near UST were flooded. I was stranded inside the campus! There’s even water inside… my classes end at 4:00 pm but I reach home at about 6:15 (it usually take me 15 minutes to reach home)… there are no PUV (public utility vehicles… jeepney ) going pass our street so instead I took the other way (espanya street) but this way require me to take two trips... then the jeepney driver stop in the road where there is water and my shoes got wet (inside w/ my socks)…

Also because of our exams in PE I wasn’t able to review for our exams in economics…
My PE subject is from 9 to 11 am… I ask my auntie to go to school and fetch the radio that was with me because I already have too many things with me.  (I look like a run-away child).  So we agreed that we will meet at around 11:15 near the gate.   At exactly 11:15 I was in front of the gate but she was no where to be seen. I called home and found out that she forgot about our arrangement and I need to wait for her. I waited there for 20 minutes and my next class starts at 12 and we have an exam there! How am I supposed to review and eat at the same time for only 15 minutes?! (I still need to walk to our building and climb 4 flights of stairs…). I was about to cry when my classmate texted (sent me a message) telling me that she already ordered some food for me. Then I meet up with her and ate, we climbed the stairs and got to out room.  So in the end, I was not able to review for the exam. I just hope that I was able to answer the questions in the exam correctly…

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=    

Irog naka uwi kaba? Di ka ba binagyo? Ako inabutan ng ulan at baha… kainis… basing-basa ako pag uwi… T_T

1 comment:

  1. Haha binagyo din ako pero hindi masyado. Mga 7 ako nakauwi ngaun. XD

    ReplyDelete