Monday, October 1, 2007

other things to think off...


Death, Loneliness, Darkness & Sufferings…

Whenever I hear those words, I can’t help but feel fear. I always say that “I don’t want to die”, that “I don’t want to leave my family and be alone.”

In my religion, it is said that when you die, you will be united with your creator and live a happy and peaceful life with him in paradise. Then I ask “how will you be happy if you are not with the people you love?” during these time of doubt, I always imagine myself dying and my soul wondering around in open space, confused, don’t know where to go and alone in complete darkness.
Try imagining this, you woke up in a dark place, you don’t know where you are, you don’t know what to do or where to go and most of all you don’t know who you are with…

Will you be scared? Will you scream? Will you cry? Will you just wonder around or try to find the way out of that darkness? Or just stay there and wait until someone else finds you?
I myself imagined doing nothing, I just stay in the same spot where I woke up and waited until someone looked for me. But then I realize, no one is coming and I’ve been in that place for so long. Isn’t it that there was suppose to be someone to go and find me? Then why is it that I’m still here in this deep darkness and alone?

These are only some of the things that bother and frustrate me. They always comes in my mind which make me unfocused and irritated. I always tell myself that I should not think about these things right now, that my life is just starting and that this are just small things because when I become much older, other problems that are much more difficult will come to my life. But I can’t stop myself from thinking about these things. Like what other people say, we don’t know what is destined for us. So in my opinion we should do things that we want to do if we have the time because when destiny decided to do his job, there will be no way to stop him.

6 comments:

  1. Awww. Of course we would be happy with God. Remember being with Him comes before being with anyone else. At siguro naman mapupunta ding heaven mga kaibigan mo noh. *ehem* *ehem* I know that we should not be afraid of death because it's natural. Kahit na syempre we can't avoid that feeling. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I am really delighted to discover this. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. turns in sight this was pretty helpful. perchance it desire improve you too?

    [url=http://www.groutrevive.com/grout-paint/]paint for grout[/url]
    [url=http://www.groutrevive.com] painting tile grout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit us now to see more information and facts regarding to

    [url=http://www.universal-nutrition.pl]odzywki[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    What do you thing about below diet supplement? I'm going to buy something good for muscle growth. Please give me a piece of advice.

    [url=http://www.trec-gainery.pl]Odzywki Trec Nutrition[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come to see us at times to come by more knowledge and facts anyway Drop in on us contemporary to come by more facts and facts anyway [url=http://www.nauka-jazdy-warszawa.info.pl]nauka jazdy warszawa[/url]

    ReplyDelete