Tuesday, November 26, 2013

All About Louie #2 & #3: Love Gadgets and Gamer

Hi all!

So, how did these 2 started?
My love for gadgets started during my elementary days. It was the time when we were transferred from our school in Pampanga to a private school in Quezon City. The reason for our transfer was because during that time, Pampanga was always under the state of calamity. Hence, classes were always suspended and our parents thought that it is best for our education and safety to transfer us in Manila. Because our parents and relatives are living in the province, we (me and my siblings) were each given a cellular phone (Nokia 3210 was the latest at that time) for communication purposes.

Then as the years passed, new phones and gadgets were developed. Personal computer, laptop, play station, mp3 player, ipod, tablet computer, camera, Iphones etc. I became so obsessed with them to the point that I remember being given or buying a new gadget each year. And as they say, the rest is history. J

In line with my obsession for gadgets, is me also developing my love for computer games. I remember playing my favorite RPG game till morning (Final Fantasy Series and Harvest Moon). I remember searching the net for guides or forum where I can ask questions on how to solve a certain quest. I remember asking my fellow gamers on what games are the latest in the market and pestering my brother to find that game for me. I remember killing the monsters in the game for the nth times to reach level 99 and not sleeping until I hear the theme song of the game after the final battle.

Even though I’ve already graduated and is working in my chosen field (which I can say has no relation to gadgets and gaming at all), I still can’t forget these two things. I am still obsessed with the latest gadgets and still looking for what game I should play next. I even want to play Final Fantasy 8 & 9 that were out around the time of play station 1! Unfortunately, my play station 1 is not working anymore but I think my CD’s are still working. LOL. Emulator maybe?? 

There! That’s how this whole love and obsession thing started! Hahaha. Again, another picture of my favorite characters in Final Fantasy 8, Squall and Rinoa! J



Picture from Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment