Saturday, January 4, 2014

All About Louie # 4: Traveler


Happy Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Just because I can feel the Christmas Spirit around me! So I decided to write. J

Here is a very short explanation about this.

Another thing that you should know about me is that I love to Travel. I love going to places and experiencing things. I feel happy whenever I see the different sceneries here in our world. Meeting people and learning about their culture and beliefs helps me widen my horizon and gives me first hand experience on things that I usually just read in books. Tasting the different delicacies unique in each place that I visit makes me very eager to continue this certain hobby and explore more.

So far, I have only been able to travel the places here in the Philippines and some Asian Countries that does not required Visas.

As of now, my Goal for this hobby is to be able to travel the places/countries presented on my passport case. Hopefully, I’ll have the time and money to be able to explore these countries. J

Below is a picture of my Passport Case. I bought the case in a local shop during my trip in Dumaguete City, Visayas Philippines. (Countries in my passport case: Paris, London, Minlan, New York, Tokyo, Seoul, China, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore, Indonesia, Sydney)














No comments:

Post a Comment