Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Model Wannabe...

As the title stated (Model Wannabe), I am NOT a model. I just wished I were one. Lol! J

I don’t really remember the event where I started liking to have my pictures taken or dreaming of becoming a model.

When I was a little girl, I used to hate having my picture taken. My parents used to tell me stories about how I always throw tantrums whenever someone took my picture. There were even times where I would rip my dress up, throw my shoes and, as exaggerated as it may be, fight with the photographer. This is mainly the reason why every time my relatives see me having my picture taken they always tease me and tell stories about when I was young.

I can't really explain how I like having my picture taken. All I know is that I just love posing in front of the camera, having a picture for a specific outfit (OOTD), taking my own picture (selfie) or just making faces (narcissistic much?). It just makes me feel relaxed and forget about my problems (maybe because I just do it for fun and not as a job). J



No comments:

Post a Comment