Saturday, July 5, 2014

Universal Studios Singapore (USS)


 USS is a theme park located in Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. I decided to have a separate post for this because this was my favorite part of my trip. I’ve been to Singapore before but this was the first time I went to Universal Studio. And being the child-ish person that I am, I really enjoyed this one!!

When going to USS, it is best to plan which part of the theme park you wish to go first. It is divided into seven (7) Zones; Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost Worlds, Far Far Away and Madagascar. Each Zone has a scheduled show and some are only shown 2 or 3 times a day, hence it will be a waste if you missed watching them.


Welcome to Universal Studios Singapore! ^_^



Tickets! We went on a Friday, so it was considered as a weekends and much higher entrance fee.


Far Far Away Castle! We didn’t saw Shrek and Fiona… T_T

Shrek’s House


Puss in Boots is so fluffy!

Lost Worlds



Another Kid’s ride that I just need to have a picture on! (Second childhood phase already?!)


Live show for Water World with real Fire, Fireworks, things blowing up and lots of water fight! (Remember to wear a raincoat if you don’t want to get wet! ^_^)


Sci-Fi City! My favorite part is the Transformers ride. Unfortunately, we were only able to ride it 1 time because the queue is so long!


In front of the ride with my bumblebee tumbler


 Autobots logo. Picture-picture while waiting for our turn




Another tourist picture! *o*

Hollywood and New York





YAY! Sesame Street! Was singing the sesame street song while roaming around this area. *o*

I really love this show! It’s a musical where the characters are considered as monsters; mummy, werewolf’s, Frankenstein, vampire; and each of them sang a specific song. They’re really good! Unfortunately, taking pictures is not allowed! T_T

Live show. Song and Dance performance


Diner! I ordered a giant burger and coke refill for my transformers tumbler.

Battlestar Galactica! Nope, I did not ride this. I’m too scared to try. T_T




Hollywood! With Marilyn Monroe. (Feeling Hollywood star!)

Ancient Egypt

Not scared of the mummies!

Replica for statues from Anciaent Egypt.



View while riding the Treasure Hunters. This is actually a ride for kids, but we tried it anyway! ^_^


Looks like the real one and they also move!

My Driver! Lol! He’s really cute! Unfortunately, I forgot his name. T_T (oh! I remember him saying that they are just in SG for vacation and they’re really from Australia. ^_^)


Obligatory tourist picture! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment