Sunday, October 11, 2015

Anime with "Online Gaming" theme

A few years ago, I've been obsessed with anime with online gaming as its theme. Hey! It's a combination of two of my most favorite things (Anime + Online games). ^_^

Here are some that I've watched.

.Hack//sign

This was aired around my high school days. I remember tuning-in to animax to be able to watch this. Unfortunately, I got bored with the story that I wasn't able to watch til the last episode. I also became so busy that I always miss the episode in Animax. (T_T) I'll try to watch it again when I have time. =D

Synopsis from MyAnimeList

(picture from google)


Sword Art Online (SAO)

OMG! I went gaga over Kirito-kun when I first watched this. He's actually the main reason why I decided to watch. lol. ^_^ I so love his character! After watching season 1, I found out that it was originally from a light novel. Luckily I found a site where I can download them. Happiest kid while downloading the ebooks.

btw: I watched all the seasons and finished the light novels! talk about obsession men.. *_*

Synopsis from MyAnimeList

(Picture from google)

No Game, No Life

I watched this anime because this was the time where I was having "SAO withdrawal syndrome". I was searching the net for any anime with the same theme and my sister recommended this anime. I'm not really into the story line but the characters were actually funny, that's why I decided to finish watching it. I'm just not satisfied with the ending. I'm still hoping that there will be a season 2. note: I haven't read the manga so I can't really give a comparison.

Synopsis from MyAnimeList


(Picture from google)
Log Horizon

I just watched this anime recently. I even watched season 2 coz I loved it so much! It's the closest anime relating to my favorite online game (Ragnarok Online). ^_^ I'm hoping there will be a season 3. There are still a lot of unanswered questions. I also like how the characters interact. There's not much of a love story here, but there are a few hints of harem and love triangles. I'm mostly interested on Shiroe and his relation to Roe 2. I'll be waiting for season 3. ^_^  

Synopsis from MyAnimeList

(Picture from google)

For synopsis or summary of the animes you can click the links above. I'll also put the link of the website where I watch anime. It's a free site and I've been watching here for a while now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment