Monday, October 5, 2015

VIC: Roaming Around Melbourne CBD

Because I'm known for always posting late, I will now start posting the events last December 2014 <trows confetti and clapping =p> 


My cousin Haydn and I had a short vacation in Melbourne, Victoria. We were there for 3 days. One of Ate Haydn's friend from Singapore is now living in Melbourne. We stayed at her flat for accommodation (yehey! free place to stay) and she even toured us around the city on our first day. Thanks Ate Mye for letting us stay at your place and for the free dinner! =D 

BTW: We used the local light rail or tram to travel around the city. We bought a "Myke card" from a convenient store. It costs $7 for unlimited ride within a day. It's much cheaper than the $15 cap for Opal in Sydney. 

(Ate Haydn, Ate Mye) #haydntravels

 Town Hall.
There happen to be a light show in the evening for the whole December. I took this picture in the afternoon and we decided to return in the evening for the show. I still haven't found the evening pictures. Will post them later on once I find them. =p
 Inside the Central Station




Flinder Street Station
Ate Mye said that this is one of the places popular for "touristy picture". Well then, let's join the bandwagon and take pictures! ^_^

 Yes! They don't have Mcdonalds, just "Macca's" (it's the same thing. lol. Aussie slang). ^_^

And it's one of their popular tram! 
We were waiting for the regular tram to get to our accommodation when this "restaurant tram" passed by. Ninja mode in taking the picture! This is the best shot that I got. It happened so fast that I ended up with 1 "ok" photo and 9 "blurry" once. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment