Friday, February 26, 2021

Japan Travel Videos : CAMEL Fam Travel 01

Hello, my Lovelies!

I'll be sharing our Japan Travel Video's here. 😃

One of the things that I was finally able to do in 2020 is to sort and edit our Japan Travel Videos. This is my second time in Japan and with the whole family. (The first time I went to Japan was with my Brother and Cousin.) This time, were finally able to match all our schedule and the 5 of us went to Japan for a 6 day holiday! 

Hoping for Covid to get manageable and be able to safely Travel again. Lot's of Travel plans were canceled in 2020 and it looks like it will continue till this year (2021).

PS: I'll be splitting the post into 2 separate blog posts.

PSS: Actual blog post for the places we visited and the story once I have the time to sort the pictures. At the moment, I was only able to sort the videos. LOL. 😆









No comments:

Post a Comment