Friday, February 12, 2021

Taipei: Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall

For our last day in Taipei, we went to Taipei 101, Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, and Ximending. 
(I have a separate post for Taipei 101. Click Here to see it.) 

It was raining hard on our last day. The picture I have taken have a gloomy vibe on them. I am posting them anyway as I want to share them with everyone. (lol)🤣

There was also an exhibition performance from the students in front of the Hall. We were able to watch it for a short while. I have short clips on my Taipei Travel Video. Click here for the post.

We also went to Ximending for a last-minute pasalubong (souvenir) shopping and food trips. Not a lot of pictures there as it was raining hard. 😅

PS: The whole Taipei Trip was only for 3 days and 2 nights. We were able to go to a lot of places. It was a full-packed itinerary but we managed. Cheers to brother-bear for accompanying me on this trip! 
The first picture was taken from the top of this hall. It was a very nice view and I wish I was able to capture it properly. <blaming the rain 😆>



Till next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment